Friday, January 23, 2009

Super Friends #11 On Sale Now

Even though it's been out for over a week, I wanted to remind everyone that Super Friends #11, featuring everone's favorite imp Bat-Mite, is now on sale. I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet, but you can bet when I do, I'll be reviewing it on the blog.










Super Friends #11
Written by Sholly Fisch
Art by Chynna Clugston
Cover by J. Bone 

Batman's got a fan club! But it's a mischievous fan club of one known as Bat-Mite, and he just can't stand the other Super Friends saving the day alongside Batman. Will the caped crusader be forced to fly solo from now on? Not if Mr. Mxyzptlk can help it!
32pg, FC, $2.50 US

Also, I apologize for the sporadic posting over the past few months. I hope to get back into a consistent schedule this weekend.

No comments: