Monday, July 6, 2009

The Bat-Mite Blogger Returns!

No, seriously.

I know it's been a couple of months since the last time I said I was back, but this is not a dream, hoax, or an imaginary story. I'm back to blog about the weird, wacky, wonderful Batman stories of the 1950s. There have been a couple of big releases since the last time I posted and I'll be covering them all in the next few weeks. This Wednesday, I'll be giving my thoughts on the DC Comics Classics Library - Batman: The Annuals Volume 1 hardcover, with the reviews on Tuesday and Thursday coming from the collection. Next week will follow the same format as I take a look at the Batman: The Black Casebook trade paperback. The week after that will be a special one, as I finally complete Bat-Mite Month and review the Bat-Mite centric episode of the Batman: The Brave and The Bold cartoon, "Legend of The Dark Mite". I'll then close out July with a look at one of my favorite Batman gimmicks from the early 1960's. Here's a hint: II.

That's a glimpse at what's coming up this month. I Believe In Bat-Mite is back and I hope to make it better than ever.