Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Fifties Related "Brave and The Bold" News

I've posted before about how great the "Batman: The Brave and The Bold" cartoon is, and I'll be able to give you more concrete evidence when I review the Bat-Mite episode this Friday. Until then, I give you some news from Comic-Con that made the fifties Batman fan in me want to shake the crew's hands even more:

Tucker later told us that the episode would be an adaptation of a comic where Bruce Wayne discovered that his father had also worn a Batman costume at some time in the past, before telling us that the show will also be adapting the Batman of Zur En Arrh comic from the 1950s, but shying away from the revisionist retcon from last year's Batman RIP.

2 comments:

Jeff H. said...

"...the show will also be adapting the Batman of Zur En Arrh..."

Wow. I really can't believe this!

Chris said...

Me either. I can't wait; it's one of my favorite fifties Batman stories.